Setting up an account to start making VoIP calls with SIPadmin is simple.
- Visit https://signup.sipadmin.com
- Enter an area code to select a number
- Verify your identity with a valid credit card (this is not for payment but fraud protection)
- Select default usage profile (This sets up your default account style e.g. Hosted VoIP, Wholesale Trunking etc.. for more information search usage profiles in the support centre)
- You have an account, visit the billing section to add credit to start making calls